The BEST part of this meal is that it is baked on one tray! I hate dishes, so this goes far in my book.
- 4 large chicken breast sliced hassleback style
- 2 cups baby broccoli
- 2 cups raw spinach, cooked
- Mediterranean spice blend and smoked paprika
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 20 olives pitted or 2tbsp olive tapenade
- 4 tsp gluten free bread crumbs
- 2tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tsp EVOO
- lemon juice
- First, slice the chicken breasts depending on size Hassleback style and sprinkle with Mediterranean spice blend and smoked paprika
- Slice broccolini in half and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the minced garlic and lemon juice to taste. Drizzle with 2 tsp olive oil.
- Combine in a bowl: feta, olives, yogurt, garlic, parsley, and cooked spinach.
- Stuff filling into the chicken breasts and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and then drizzle with olive oil
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Enjoy!